Saturday, December 3, 2011

Simple desire

Coming back to San Antonio was stressful at first. But that show that we did last night was just amazing.
It was so wonderful to once again see some old friends and the San Antonio devotee's (who I also consider friends), Advaita and mike (now living in the ashram) did such a wonderful Kirtan. A lot off people came up and even started dancing.  The rest of the music and participation of the audience was wonderful as well. The people In San Antonio are very unique, heck Texas even. So warm and kind, all the other places I've visited I haven't met souls who are as warm as the ones here, In San Antonio, In Texas in general. I am greatly appreciative of the people here.
It surprises me that so many people care about me here as well.
I appreciate it.

I'm sitting on my bed right now listening to a Kirtan from 24 hr Kirtan in New Vrindaban.
When talking on the phone today with my mom,  than later on another devotee I realized how fortunate I was ( even moreso ) to have an opportunity to focus on my spiritual life for such a long amount of time without worrying about money, my future (materially speaking), whatever crap maya that gets in our way and distracts us.
Full on focus on Krishna (God) , his devotee's, and his service.
Though it was challenging at some points the value of the experience of what I learned far outweighed any negative.
Spirituality,God has always been given me a calling in the back of my mind, it's the only area in life where i found any hope in anything. Than coming to the temple here, changed my life.
And gave me knowledge, hope that there is more to this life than birth, old age , and death.
That  life isn't about getting a job, making money and having babies.
There's so much more to life than these material things, life is more meaningful than that, there's a point.

I'm so content just doing Krishna's service.
I just want to serve Krishna, his devotee's.
I just want Krishna (God) too send me wherever he wants me to go.
I'm see the good in many places, and wherever Krishna's devotee's are , centers, temples is Vikuntha to me

I'm tired of floating around.
When will Krishna reveal to me where I'm supposed to go. Which service does he want me to do.
I guess we'll just have to see. Money, money I hate the way this system is set up.

My simple desire,
still praying to Jagannatha too give me a safe place to come home too.
And it is much better than when I left I feel...ugh!
My mind feels like it's going to explode.
Chant Chant chant....

No comments:

Post a Comment