Friday, June 10, 2011

On The Way To The Big Apple

So were leaving today for the big apple (a.k.a New York etc)  I have to pack...but it's only for three days so not that much.

So Malati Isn't feeling well so it's just 5 girls going now, packing In Malati's car.
To my (and the other girls disappointment) the gas is actually not going to be paid for because Malati isn't going...*sigh*  So that will be 40 or 50 our of my pocket more.....
We were really surprised by this...it's not like me or the other helper (us two at least) are making any income. And thought that she would be nice enough to do that or at least help with it.
Ah...oh well.

I heard sometimes you can do odd jobs around here, so we'll have to see about that so I can get some cash flow...I've already spent quite a lot of dinero on just things I needed (q tips, shampoo, condit, washing clothes,etc)
Blah....Money.
So yea, we'll see what happens...there this beautiful sound of the birds outside chirping...especially this one right outside my window...
Ok time to boil corn for the trip! Will inform when I come back of the venture to New York Ratha Yatra!

Haribol


~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment